Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My First Vacation

Baby life is hard so Mom and Dad thought I could use a little vacation and some fun in the sun. We packed up the car and headed down south to Myrtle Beach. It was fun trip where I got to taste hushpuppies (yum!), see the beach, play in the pool and visit the aquarium and alligator park. I think I could get used to this vacation thing!
I'd like to give a big Howdy to the ladies out there.
Ride 'em Cowboy! Maybe I'll be a Rodeo star one day.

Not only was this my first vacation but it was also my first time in a pool. I liked it in there and Mommy says I take good naps after playing in the pool so Daddy should really let us get one!

Mom, Dad and I went to Alligator Adventure Park where I saw my first alligators and crocodiles. This baby alligator was kind enough to smile for the picture. Man he sure has a lot of teeth!

This is just one of the mighty big gators we saw that day.

Here's a pic of Daddy being silly!

Grandpa Charley and Grandma Linda joined us on vacation. It's been a while since I had seen them so I figured what says "I love you" more than an impromptu dental checkup.

No comments: